ìtsmylife24 (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") is a physical wellness service provided by Traxmeet and it’s partners. The service is developed and maintained by Traxmeet Ltd (”Traxmeet”).
Traxmeet Ltd. is a limited company, incorporated under Finnish law with the Finnish Trade Register, company registration number 2302079-2, having its registered address at Ahventie 4 a 21, FIN-02170 Espoo, Finland (referred to as "Traxmeet").
All information and personal data are managed and controlled as a Processor and as a Controller, as defined in the Directive and the GDPR, by:
Ahventie 4 a 21
All data are stored and processed by Traxmeet on servers located within the European Union. If you are located outside the European Union, please note that the information you provide will be transferred to the European Union.
General collection of personal data
Traxmeet shall observe the Personal Data Act (HetiL 523/99, §10) of the Finnish law in its processing of personal data and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 superseeding the directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. You may contact Traxmeet email@example.com to get information on the data processed about you or to have the data deleted or corrected.
In order for us to provide you with a personal service we ask for your personal data, such as your name, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number, your activity meter id and additionall information like weight, height, daily goal for steps, profile image, etc.
To fully utilize our services we also encourage you to upload information about your activities such as activity monitor data, date, time and time spent on your activity, sleep, sedentary time, etc. All the above mentioned data will be available to you in the Service.
Use of personal data
Your personal data is used in the Service for us to provide personalized services for you and to show you your physical activities (like sleep, sedentary time, amount of steps, etc.) development and propose different actions to improve the physical activities. Your data is not visible to other users or people unless you wish to do so for example by:
- sharing the data in the Service
- participating to challenges with other users where challenge participation data with your personal information is visible to other participants of the challenge
- making a coaching deal in the Service where your coach can see all activity data from you. What the coach will do with the data is out of our reach
Your activity data is used and shared anonymously as part of summaries of larger amounts of users for example in following cases:
- showing total activity amount of all the users in the service in our promotional sites of the service
- in company reports, where designated people of the companies can get report on total amount of different activities and the monthly development of these total amounts. This report always contains total activities of all users and average activities of all users. No individual person’s information or personal info is shown. However if the company has for example only one user then it will show that user data without personal information like name
Please also be aware that you can share your data to third party services from the Service where we have no control what the third party service is doing with your data. To share your data in the Service means that you actively choose to share the data and that you link both services login information to each other.
We will reveal user’s personal information without his/her prior permission only when we have reason to believe that this is legally required.
E-mail and SMS
We encourages you to be on our e-mailing, mobile messaging and SMS list in order to receive e-mails/push messages to your mobile/SMS with information, news and updates on the Service. We only send such e-mails/SMS to you provided that you have actively accepted (opted-in) this.
Automatically collected data
When you visit the Service, we automatically collect data about your visit. This includes:
- Your IP address
- Pages you view and the order hereof
- Duration of your visit
- Website or search engine you came from
- Keyword(s) you entered in the search engine
- Your operating system as well as your browser type and version
- Your screen resolution and the number of colours used by your PC
This information can be combined with information you have provided to us (for instance by registering), and will enable us to analyse and customise our services to you.
In order to protect your personal data and all other information we have stored, we have implemented various security measures. Your personal data is stored in a secure environment and treated confidentially.
The personal data is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
Please keep in mind though that whenever you pass on personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While we strive to protect its user's personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.Links to Third Parties
A cookie is a small string of information that is transferred to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies are required by the Service. The information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your experience. Cookies are also used to remember for instance your user name and password. Cookies must be enabled in your browser settings when using the Service.Opt-out, delete or modify personal information
You may cancel your registration with the Service at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails and/or SMS messages from the Service. Additionally you can choose to have all your personal data deleted from our database. If you want to opt-out, delete or modify your personal data, please visit the registration page. We encourage you promptly to update your personal data, if it changes.Changes
The register is maintained by: Traxmeet Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org
Register name: itsmylife24 customer register
Purpose of use: The register is used for providing the ItsMyLife service and for managing customer relations between Traxmeet, ItsMyLife and its customers. Register information is not used for direct marketing without the customer's consent.Register content
- The customer's personal data (name, birthday)
- Unique customer ID
- The customer's contact information (email, phone number)
- The customer's hometown
- The customer's biometric information (height, weight)
- The customer's excercise targets
- Types of excercise (sports) of interest to the customer
- The customer's training log information as is recorded by the activity monitor
- The customer’s activity related data calculated from the recorded data by the activity monitors
- The customer's participation in challenges
- The customer's social connections in the service
- The customer's messaging history in the service
- Newsletter sending permission (email direct marketing)
- Email messages sent to the customer from Service (message content and header)
- Internet-server technical logs (including customer's IP-address and browser information)
For further information
If you have have any further questions regarding the data itsmylife24 –service collects or how the data is used, then please feel free to contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or in writing at Traxmeet Ltd., Ahventie 4a21, 02170 Espoo, Finland